Rydel Management Inc. manages multiple residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and more recently under Livita Retirement Residences, we have become Ontario’s newest hub for vibrant seniors living – operating retirement communities in Barrie, Belleville, Oakville, Oshawa and Pickering Ontario. At Livita, we are dedicated to offering some of the best customer service possible for our existing and new residents. Central to this approach are three key mandates; “Resident First”, “Respect in the Workplace” and “Teamwork. These are core values that all of our team members at Livita Retirement Residences are committed to.
Putting our residents first is about making a difference in everything we do. Our residents and the families we serve are our families. It does not matter if a Livita team member works in housekeeping, dietary,enhanced care or maintenance, everything we do must be with the customer first approach. All of us connect with our residents and their families in various and caring ways.
Respect in the workplace fosters a climate we can all thrive in. Great things happen in an environment we all feel good about, we trust each other and we communicate with courtesy.
Teamwork inspires a focus on others. We can always learn and listen to do it better if we work together. This is how we are Living Livita!
Our Team Members share a passion for making extraordinary things happen every day!
Nurturing Our Community Together!
Our team members have the opportunity to dive head-first into the unique challenges that make up seniors living. With a heavy focus on collaboration and a ‘family first’ attitude, our staff are encouraged to collaborate with others to innovate and create solutions. Nurturing our community together is what makes a career at Livita so rewarding.
Through working with our residents, our team members are presented with the unique opportunity to learn and be inspired by their experiences
Overall, we put our people first. Livita is full of fun-loving, dedicated staff who are passionate about our community and their impact on it. If Livita sounds like the place for you, check out our Current Opportunities!
Our Response to COVID-19
At Livita, the safety and health of our Community Members, their families and our Team Members is our top priority.
Given the current pandemic’s elevated risk to older adults, we are being as transparent as possible regarding our response to this evolving situation. Livita continues to monitor developments and recommendations around the pandemic through official federal and provincial sources, including Public Health, Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, the Retirement Home Regulatory Authority (RHRA), the Ministry of Seniors and Accessibility, and the Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA).
Below is a summary of the latest protocols we have enacted to help reduce the risk to our Community Members and Team Members:
We are pleased to report that at Livita, we continue to be just fine…really! We continue to be Covid and outbreak free.
For tours, please contact our homes for any changes to our visitor protocols below.
1. Support workers (essential visitors) who are brought into the home to perform essential services for a resident into the home are permitted.
2. A personal care service provider such as a hair dresser is not permitted at this time.
3. Residents are permitted to leave the home – to meet essential needs (i.e. groceries, medical appointments etc.)
4. Any overnight absences by a resident are not permitted at this time.
5. We will always consider visitor requests by a family member that is in direct support of a residents care. Please contact the home with your request.
6. Masking and screening. All Livita staff and essential visitors continue to be screened and are required to wear masks at all times. This is for the protection of our residents. This is required regardless of whether the home is in outbreak or not.
7. We continue to encourage friends and family members to drop off items, gifts, snacks, food supplies for our residents.